Startup Basecamp is seeking a business developer responsible for developing a strategic partnership with local and International accelerators and service providers from the Startup ecosystem.
Working with us, you:
- Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
- Will work directly with the founding team and gain management experience
- Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
- Are a part of a startup that is growing into a global entity
- Build a strong list of Partners (Accelerators, International Startup Hubs, etc)
- Build relationships with service providers ( SaaS, local providers) to improve our member benefits.
- Organize events with Angels/VCs/Partners.
- Curate current events for startups in Silicon Valley
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup—we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow fast.
Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
- Detail -oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Loves to meet new people and close deals
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship, startups, networking
- Business development and events organization experience
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Building Business Partnerships
- Building Strong Business Relationships
- Global Business Development
- Business Development
- Establishing Strategic Partnerships
- Coordinate Events
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us a cover letter and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
- Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
- What are the key strategies to set in place to grow Startup Basecamp?
- Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp?
- How will this experience contribute to your future career development?