Startup Basecamp is seeking a community manager responsible for providing and developing a high quality user experience for its San Francisco locations.
Working with us, you:
- Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
- Will work directly with the founding team and gain management experience
- Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
- Are a part of a bootstrapped startup that is growing into a business that matters
- Greet and Introduce new members to the community
- Socialize and support members during their stay
- Uphold high-quality user experience in San Francisco Basecamp locations
- Organize and support events for community
- Do the outreach of our events
- Bring new ideas and execute them
- Help on the marketing side
- Collect feedbacks of our guests and be reactive
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup—we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow. Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
- Detail -oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Loves to meet new people
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship, startups, networking
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- At ease with Social Medias and Slack
- Hotel Management
- Coordinating Events
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us your resume and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
- Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
- What are the key factors in sustaining a high quality user experience at Startup Basecamp?
- Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp?
- How will this experience contribute to your future career development?