Startup Basecamp is seeking a marketing intern responsible for managing our social media channels and create unique visual and written content.
Working with us, you:
- Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
- Will work directly with the founding team and gain management experience
- Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
- Are a part of a startup that is growing into a global entity
- Developing and designing marketing support from scratch
- Writing content for startup blog, website,video, newsletters, and social media
- Developing and managing social media marketing campaigns
- Community management
- Metrics and Analytics development and analysis
- Customer surveys and Customer Development
- Shooting webinars or customer testimonial videos
- Internal events promotion
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup—we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow.
Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
- Extremely Detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Loves to meet new people
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship, startups, networking
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Social Media management experience
- Google analytics
- Programming (optional but highly appreciated)
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us a cover letter and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
- Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
- What marketing strategy do you intend to set in place?
- How would you make Startupbasecamp the number 1 network of co/live co/work space?
- Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp?
- How will this experience contribute to your future career development?