[Part Time, Contract – Full Time salaried after 3 months possible]
Startup Basecamp is seeking an Innovation Program Coordinator responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing Innovation programs, events & initiatives carried out by Startup Basecamp as part of our education track efforts. More on our programs here:
Working with us, you:
- Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
- Will work directly with the founding team and gain management experience
- Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
- Are a part of a startup that is growing into a global entity
- Developing, coordinating and implementing Innovation Programs from the conceptual phase to the their completion in partnership with international entities seeking to come to Silicon Valley.
- Researching and contacting new Innovation Program prospects.
- Organizing Tech focused events and workshops from scratch (of different formats & lengths), both content wise & logistically.
- Innovation Speaker and Partner Recruitment.
- Day of events logistics coordination (transport, food, AV etc.) and post-event activities.
- Cultivating new relationships and selecting mentors for our education efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Producing outreach and marketing materials for all Innovation Programs.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a global startup—we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow.
Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
- Extremely organized & detailed-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in entrepreneurship & tech trends
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- 3 years of solid Project Management & Event Planning Experience, preferably in Tech
- 1 year of Sales & Business Development Experience
- Knowledgeable with the Silicon Valley ecosystem
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
- Video Recording/ Editing a plus
Please email your complete application to maria at startupbasecamp.org with subject line: [YOUR FULL NAME] – Innovation Program Coordinator and a) your cover letter b) resume.