Job ID 40531
Amogy is a well-funded technology startup on a mission to decarbonize multiple modes of transportation using ammonia as a renewable fuel. Renewable fuel for zero emission mobility is the key to a sustainable future!
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual to build out the revenue, revenue operations, and partnership verticals. The Chief Commercial Officer will be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy for an emerging alternative fuel. A successful candidate will have the ability to lead, not just manage a group of cutting-edge scientists, engineers and extremely high performing individuals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will play a key role in developing a robust sales pipeline and spearheading the company’s strategy as it carves out a place in the broader energy mix. This position is ideal for someone with startup experience or someone that has sold traditional and/or emerging energy products to diverse industries/use cases!
- Lead and build the Business Development, Strategy, Technology Licensing, Government Relations, and Sales teams.
- Develop new and existing members of your team into future leaders of the company
- Plan and execute a go-to-market strategy for multiple product lines
- Oversee and build a robust pipeline of new target accounts, partnerships, and other qualified opportunities while being responsible for the complete sales cycle
- Work with the leadership team and Finance on annual and multi-year planning cycle, revenue targets, headcount, resource allocation, quotas, compensation, and other planning needs
- Represent company at trade shows, events, and other speaking engagements
- Work cross-functionally with technical teams to provide market feedback
Our Ideal Chief Revenue Officer Will:
- Will have 10+ years of strategic technical sales/business development experience with a proven record of revenue generation over multi millions
- Have experience a proven people manager and highly skilled in coaching and developing Directors and structuring the broader team for growth
- Be Self-motivated: You are a self-starter with great business judgment and acumen with a “take ownership” outlook
- Must be based in New York City or Houston and work from one of our offices
- Be able to travel 50%+
By joining our team, you will be creating the first page of the ammonia-driven green mobility, and its economy. If this sounds like a role that will excite you, and you see yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are learning and collaborating cross-functionally, we want to talk to you!
At Amogy, our priority is to ensure that every team member feels valued and supported. We believe putting wellness first supports a full, holistic, and happier life. We support that by offering benefits that cover you and your family such as: medical, dental, vision insurances, unlimited PTO, and 401k with a company match, and more.
At Amogy, we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. Amogy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements in the country where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].
Amogy is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. If you receive an offer of employment from Amogy, you will need to go through the E-Verify process of digital verification of your employment authorization documents as provided on the Form I-9. Participation in E-Verify does not limit your right to work and verification will only be completed after you become an employee with Amogy.