Website Clean Growth Fund
Investing in innovations that deliver Clean Growth
🔭 Our mission & vision
Clean Growth invests in companies that are pioneering carbon emission reductions in the areas of power and energy, buildings, transport and waste.
We welcome applications from diverse and ethnic backgrounds.
Clean Growth Fund is seeking a part-time Operations & Compliance Manager to join the team at its London Office. The ideal candidate will have a background in venture capital finance and compliance and can coordinate and oversee the compliance due diligence on new investee companies, new investors into the fund and the investment process. They will be fully familiar with FCA requirements and previously held role of FCA “approved person”.
Responsibilities & tasks
The Operations & Compliance Manager will be responsible for the following:
· The successful candidate will be appointed with the view of carrying out compliance and financial crime oversight for CGF, an FCA regulated AIFM private equity manager
· FCA senior manager functions SMF 16 and SMF 17 (Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer)
· Completing AML/KYC for new investments
· Support the CFO and liaise with the investment team
· Review and support the finance function, including carrying out:
– fund notices
– quarterly investor reports
– management and statutory accounts
· Manage signatory and approval of payments and expenses
· Company secretarial for all entities in the fund structure
· Act as secretary for various meetings including: Management Committee, Limited Partner Advisory Committee and Investment Committees
· Any ad hoc operational tasks, for example managing: company car schemes, insurance, IT
· Experience of working in an FCA regulated venture capital fund with senior management experience. Has held FCA “approved person” role previously.
· 15 years venture capital finance and accounting experience preferably a chartered accountant.
· Highly numerate
· Excellent attention to detail
· A person who is a self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsforgood.io.