Job ID 40569
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join our team. This role will lead corporate financial modeling at Twelve to enable debt and equity fundraising. The ideal person has a background in an engineering discipline and has already transitioned into a Finance career.
This is a full-time, remote position located in the US.
In this position, you will be responsible for corporate modeling in support of large fundraising initiatives including corporate debt, project finance and equity capital raises. The ideal candidate has experience in engineering, techno-economic analysis and/or scaling at a clean technology company.
What You Will Do
- Lead the financial modeling component of all project deployments
- Work closely with Business Development, Project Development and Capital Projects teams to evaluate upcoming projects and provide all financing support
- Create and execute controls to gain approvals at key milestones in each project including Investment Committee approval
- Create and report out routine updates for each project to stakeholders
Corporate Debt and Equity:
- Maintain corporate financial models across all segments, legal entities and geographies
- Integrate new corporate strategies into existing financial models
- Create metrics to track the success and challenges of financing at Twelve
- Oversee covenant compliance, debt accounting and forecasting post-deal close
- Liaise between the techno-economic analysis team, engineering and finance
- Add to the culture of the growing Finance organization
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have a background in an engineering discipline
- You have transitioned into a finance career
- You have strong communication skills
- You enjoy creating stakeholder relationships in a remote environment
- You have exceptional time management and organizational skills
- You are adept at working with multiple stakeholders while maintaining process and structure
- You love the details
- You learn and adapt quickly, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment