Job ID 40604
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a thorough, organized, creative, and highly collaborative individual to join our sales team. If you want to join one of the Top 10 most innovative European start-ups to challenge your technical and creative skills, this is the opportunity for you.
– Prospect into large manufacturing enterprises while running an efficient sales process
– Maintain, build and own your territory
– Develop a deep comprehension of customer’s business
– Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
– Negotiate favorable business terms with large enterprises by selling value and ROI
– Ensure customer satisfaction to renew and upsell successfully
– Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges
– Have intuitive sense of necessary steps to close business and gain customer validation
– Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
– Deep knowledge and experience in closing multi-million-dollar ARR contracts
– Field sales experience selling software to large enterprises
– Well versed in holding VP and C-level conversations
– High energy and well-developed business sense
– Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
– Deep and creative sales hunter skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
– An international and passionate team
– Insights into the complex web of companies and institutions that are involved in buying, making and selling physical products
– Various missions with different challenges depending on the industry and specifics of the targets
– Creative initiatives really appreciated
– Belonging – Be part of the sustainability megatrend
– Development – a steep learning-curve , both personally and professionally
– Pride – Do amazing work with an international, vibrant and passionate top-class team
– Passion – International customers that love what we do and share our vision
– Remote Working – Work 100% remote if you like
– Values-driven culture – we’re really proud of our culture.
– Time-Off – 30 days of paid time off per year.
– Technology – State of the art equipment.
– Competitive salary
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY
If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!. We look forward to receiving your detailed CV together with a cover letter. If it’s a match, we’ll invite you to a series of interviews.
We try to keep the process short and sweet, to welcome you at Makersite as soon as possible!
Support – If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to beat at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
So, what does it really mean to work at Makersite?
At Makersite, we come together with a shared purpose to help companies around the world improve their products so they are more successful while being mindful of their customers and the environment. Therefore, we believe everyone deserves to work in a collaborative, open-minded and inspiring environment. We work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need to thrive.
OUR 3 CORE VALUES ARE DIVERSITY, PURPOSE AND COLLABORATION:
– We believe that good ideas come from anywhere. We embrace diversity and look for team members who have different skills but similar values.
– We want to make a significant impact on the take, make, waste economy of today. We believe that technology can provide solutions that enable this and work hard to make our ideas a reality.
– No politics, no drama, no slacking. We believe in technology-enabled collaboration.
Whether you are working remotely or in our offices, you will always find someone to help you.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
At Makersite, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).