Job ID 40205
Carbon13 is the venture builder for the carbon emergency, we have recently opened our Berlin office and are now growing our programme team.
We have 2 opportunities for highly organised Programme Officers – a unique opportunity for someone who wants to build their career in the venture builder / accelerator space. This role is ideal for an energetic and organised administrator who enjoys dealing with people – and working in fast-paced environments.
Our Programme Officers will have the unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with our cohort of entrepreneurs and their innovative start-ups that aim to reduce CO2 emissions.
- First point of contact for the entrepreneurs and ventures, bringing your energy and excitement to all the programme events
- Work with the Programme Manager to plan, organise, and run events as part of the Venture Builder programme
- Schedule and issue Outlook, Teams, and Zoom calendar invites for programme sessions
- Onboard programme participants
- Liaison with speakers including creating briefs, issuing contracts, and maintenance of records
- Maintain administration systems including Hubspot and Excel, and update procedures to ensure the programmes run to time, to budget, and to the required quality standards
- Assist the Communities Director
- Actively contribute to process and practice improvements at Carbon13, reflecting on what works, and suggesting improvements to continually increase the quality of delivery.
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal English – and conversational German
- Enjoy a fast-moving and changing environment
- Interest in accelerator or venture builder programme space
- Microsoft Product suite
- Experience in data / database management
- Ideally degree educated