Job ID 40122
What You Will Do:
- Leverage industry-leading technology and multiple channels of communication [phone, email, social media, etc] to generate Sales Qualified Leads within target accounts in our core verticals
- Qualify marketing leads to uncover opportunities
- Assist in nurturing accounts
- Achieve KPI objectives and monthly quotas
- Collaborate with teammates to determine best approaches to finding new opportunities
- Qualify all leads using our recommended framework
- Develop situational fluency on our offering, value proposition & industry concepts.
- Collaborate with Cloverly team members, including Sales, Marketing and other areas of the organization.
You Might Be A Fit If You Have:
- 1+ years experience in lead gen, sales development or business dev in tech, software, or SaaS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Demonstrates motivation to achieve goals without exception.
- Process driven and detail-oriented.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Passionate about sales and developing a career in the sales profession.
Location: prefer Atlanta and open to remote
What Makes Cloverly Exciting:
- Get to work on an important mission that truly makes a difference
- Tremendous company outlook where you will have limitless opportunities
- Awesome culture (see section About Cloverly) where you will be empowered, make an impact, learn a ton, grow rapidly, and genuinely enjoy yourself and your teammates
- Meaningful equity
- Open time-off policy
This is a rare opportunity to make a big impact, join a hyper growth company, and be part of an incredible team and culture. Cloverly is a collaborative, transparent, no-politics, no-ego, well funded team of startup veterans who have built unicorns such as Pendo and FullStory.
We are committed to creating inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee. We encourage everyone to apply.
Cloverly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Cloverly complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.