ARE YOU READY TO MEET INVESTORS AND PITCH YOUR STARTUP?
Our network of Silicon Valley founders & investors have come together to provide the best series of advice to help you get prepared to pitch.
Take advantage of the same insight that the best founders are using to successfully pitch investors.
After 7+ years in Silicon Valley and working with more than 3,000 founders from 85+ countries, we noticed the same pitching challenges:
- Pitching investors takes an enormous amount of TIME (100+meetings).
- Time and resources for founders are ALWAYS LIMITED.
- FIGURING OUT the preferred structure for investors is CHALLENGING.
- Learning the Silicon Valley culture takes TIME AND ENERGY.
- Building a compelling story to catch the eye of an audience is CHALLENGING.
Using our experience, we decided to offer the best practice and advice that will help you prepare and lead your next pitch meeting. Our team is currently working on several initiatives that will bring the best of Silicon Valley to you. Stay tuned for new updates and opportunities.
Guillaume de Dorlodot
Co-founder & CEO, Startup Basecamp
Join dozens of successful founders who are using the same key advice to pitch Silicon Valley investors.
We can help you master the art of pitching if you’re: